Friday, December 2, 2011

Bye Bye C-Bus. Hello blogging

It's that time.... Finals are here and I'm stuck juggling packing up everything I have up at school, studying for finals, and saying goodbye to everyone.
It's a bit overwhelming to think that in a short month I will be living in London and will not be back at The Ohio State University until August. But it's also very exciting.
Today I have a introduction meeting at the osu study abroad office where all the osu students on my trip will also be attending and we will get the last minute information that we need. I'm excited to meet the other students from here going on my trip.

I doubt I will post again before new years so here is the official intro to this blog. My mom and family members have been saying that they want to hear everything that happens pretty much as it happens, so I am going to try to keep up with this blog while I am abroad. But I'm not making any promises (let's be honest I'm going abroad for studying and fun:) )

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment